Do you know that feeling of when you find something really great… Really really great and all you want to do is share it with your best friends. You can’t wait for them to have that same AHA moment you just had.
I want every fellow golfer to read this book I stumbled upon because I honestly believe it will give you a holistic look at what the mental game is and the best steps you can take to improve your own performance.
We all know the mental game is super important.
But why does no one actually explain it in a way that makes sense. And to me that’s super important. I’m sick of ideas and teaching that doesn’t have any grounding in research… besides “hey it worked for me”. It’s the very reason I started the Golf Science Lab.
It’s hard because there are so many important components of the mental game and performance that every athlete (and really person) need to know.
- The Optimal State to hit a golf ball in.
- What your pre-shot routine should look like.
- How your brain works during performance.
- What to focus on and what to let go.
But it’s darn near impossible to learn everything without quite a bit of struggle.
For years I read as many books as I could get my hands on, looking for something that really covered everything on the mental game with a basis in research.
Then I found it.
And I couldn’t believe everyone wasn’t talking about this book.
It was just so good and the author had an incredible track record to cap it off.
> > Get all the details here
The authors name is Dr Debbie Crews and after many conversations she’s now one of my favorite people to talk to about everything performance. She’s been doing research on performance in golf for 30+ years and has one of the best perspectives on what’s going on the brain.
Her resume is ridiculous
- Awarded the “Science in Golf Prize” by Golf Magazine in 2001.
- Several studies on the “yips” in golf with the Mayo Clinic
- NBC Dateline and Scientific American Frontier have illustrated stories about Debbie’s research.
- #8 among America’s Top 50 Women Golf Instructors by Golf Digest.
- Research published in Golf Magazine, Golf Digest, Newsweek, The Wall Street Journal.
So I reached out and luckily she agreed to work with us and ultimately we created this audio book and bundle so you learn these incredible insights into the brain and how to achieve peak performance.