Learn from Coach Glass as we go through a dynamic warm up so you can move better, feel better and play better golf?
You need to properly prepare your body for the round of your life! Most of you consider pulling into the parking lot and pulling out your sticks on the way to the 1st tee, a warm up. This is a recipe for a disaster.
Get to the course early, perform the Coach Glass Dynamic Warm Up on the range. Your warm up should be easily repeatable and performed every time you play and practice. Routine breads success.
The Coach Glass Dynamic Warm Up for Golf will:
- Elevate your body temperature.
- Maximize muscle length and suppleness.
- Stimulate your nervous system.
- Hit all the golf muscles and take your joints through the optimal range of motion required to play your best!
- Leave you feeling like you already hit a bucket of balls!
Its so easy – all you need is a club and time to do 5 easy warmup moves with 8 set reps each to work out any kinks and sore muscles in your lower body and upper body.